- National WSA Members have to request the number of starting places they require no later than 31 December by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From 17 December @ 20:00 hrs, mushers will be able to register by going to https://racedata.wsa-sleddog.com
- All competitors have to be confirmed by our national Members. Members will receive a list of their competitors for approval no later than 21 January.
- Fee to secure starting places: €15 per place. This is a non-refundable fee that will be deducted from the starting fee. Should the Championship need to be cancelled, this fee will remain with the organizers to cover the costs they incurred.
- First start: €120 (this includes 2 vouchers for the mushers’ dinner for adult competitors and 1 for juniors; additional vouchers for the mushers’ dinner can be bought at the first team leader meeting)
- Second start: €50
- Juniors: Free
- Late payment fees for entries/payments received after the first payment deadline: €20 (applies also to juniors)
- Please note: All payments have to be made by our national Members. Payments by individual mushers will be returned.
|31. December||Final deadline for WSA Members to request starting places|
|17. December||Registration opens at 20:00hrs CET|
|3. January||Deadline for WSA Members to pay fees to secure starting places|
|21. January||First payment deadline|
|28. January||Second (final) payment deadline|
Changes to classes entered can be made by the team leader up until 18:00 hrs on the day before the first start via email to email@example.com